Saturday, November 22, 2008

VENDETTA


TITLE: VENDETTA
AUTHOR: FERN MICHAELS
Pages: 188
Date: 22/11/2008
Grade: 4-
Details: no. 3 Revenge of the Sisterhood
Library

In this instalment it it Myra Rutledge who gets her revenge. Nine years ago her daughter Barbara and her unborn baby were killed in a hit-and-run accident. The driver of the car was subsequently whisked out of the country by his father and the diplomatic immunity he enjoyed.
Now Charles and three of the sisterhood travel to China in order to kidnap the killer and bring him back to the USA for whatever revenge Myra has in mind.
This is a dangerous mission, further complicated by Jack, Nikki's former fiance, and his friend Mark, who are now dedicating most of their time and resources to finding out what the women are up to.
These stories stretch the bounds of what might be possible a bit further than my imagination is able to go. But they're light and fun reads. I don't think I'll be looking very hard for the books in this series that are not available through the library. But as long as I can get them there, I'll keep on reading.

1 comment:

Maria said...

for some reason I like the cover. It's such a pretty glove and all the colors caught my eye!